Niverville Open Health is seeking a friendly and organized receptionists to join its growing healthcare team. In this role you will work at the front desk of the medical office and assist patients, Providers, and other visitors.
The Clinic is currently seeking a casual receptionist. For more information please select one of the following:
To apply please send your cover letter and resume noting the position you are applying for, to the following:
Attn: Open Health Niverville Business Manager
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted.
Family physicians on a full-time or part-time basis to provide health care within our collaborative-minded centre (read below):
A community-owned medical centre in Niverville; Manitoba’s fastest-growing town, serving communities in the Southern Manitoba area. Our new facility built in 2017 offers ample free parking and is part of the larger Heritage Centre campus including Life Lease, PCH, and assisted living manor. It also offers daycare, a licensed family restaurant, a dentist, pharmacy, and more. Niverville offers all the conveniences of the city with the benefits of small-town living. Located only 20 minutes south of Winnipeg, it is home to numerous local and franchised businesses, and the Community Resource & Recreation Centre which opened in 2021!
- 11 exam rooms including minor procedure rooms
- On-site lab
- Competitive overhead rates with support for new graduates to establish long-term and flexible practices.
- On-site collaboration with Southern Health professionals including: Mental Health, Child and Youth Services, Chronic Disease Education Team, and a full-time Primary Health Care Nurse.
- Our simple overhead arrangement includes all administration, clinic space, support, and billing services.
- Our business model strives to invest profits back into the clinic and physicians.
- Integrated 5% rural bonus billing structure!
For further information, please contact: